My little family!

My little family!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall and Holiday season coming up quickly!

Wow... I cannot believe it is already November.  But thank goodness.  I am that much closer to my due date! We found out in September and had it confirmed in October that God has blessed us with a little girl this time.  Our family will be complete.  We always wanted 2 boys and then after having 2, I decided that I also wanted a girl.  So God has truly answered all our requests! Her name will be Brooklynn, which we have had as our girl name for about 6 years now.

The next 2 months should fly by.  I have programs at both the boys schools for Thanksgiving and then all the holiday stuff will begin.  I am so excited because this is my favorite time of the year.  Even being a Christmas birthday girl, I still love the holiday season.  We are going to do some baking, hosting  a thanksgiving lunch at my home, spending the black friday shopping with my sister-in-laws, and going to take the boys to a few holiday Christmas tree lighting events.  I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment